- Promote the sharing of information and communication among neighbouring businesses. Develop a communication network through social media
or email to quickly disseminate information.
- IF YOU SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING. Take the time to take down a few notes to assist with the re-telling of the story in case it later needs to be reported to police. Whether it's information or an incident we should all take notes as soon as possible. You can share your information by calling, emailing or submitting an online report to any of the addresses or numbers below.
Toodyay Police 131444
Northam Police 131444
- Robbery prevention - Encourage crime-proofing of property.
- Burglary prevention – Adding security measures to impede criminal activity and detect criminal activity
- Develop signals to activate in adjacent businesses when someone needs help.
The aim of Business Watch is to establish links among neighbouring small businesses and actively reduce and prevent crime through cooperation and education.
Follow these simple steps:
• All incidents should be reported as this may help Police understand what is happening in your store. Your information will help with the detection, apprehension and prosecution of an offender. Recording all incidents in your store can also identify areas for security improvement.
For more information contact the Neighbourhood Watch State Office firstname.lastname@example.org